The classic and delicious butter roll recipe is ideal for any occasion. They are soft, buttery, and fluffy, with a slight sweetness that makes them irresistible. Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or just want a quick snack, these rolls are sure to be a hit.
Butter Roll Recipe will show you how to make these delicious butter rolls from scratch. With just a few simple ingredients and a bit of time, you can enjoy fresh, homemade butter rolls in the comfort of your own home. So, let’s get started and make some delicious butter rolls together!
How To Make Butter Roll Recipe?
- 3 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Join the flour, sugar, and salt in a vast blending bowl.
In a different little bowl, break up the yeast in the warm water and let it sit for 5 minutes.
Add the yeast blend, milk, egg, and softened margarine to the dry fixings and blend until the mixture structure is.
Ply the mixture for around 5 minutes on a softly floured surface.
Place the batter in a lubed bowl, cover, and let ascend in a warm spot for around 60 minutes.
Preheat your stove to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Punch down the batter and separate it into 12 equal pieces. Fold each piece into a ball and put them on a lubed baking sheet.
Brush the rolls with dissolved margarine and let them ascend for 15 extra minutes. Prepare the rolls for 15-20 minutes until they are brilliant brown.
Take To Prepare butter roll recipe
- Preparation time: 1 hour and 15 minutes (includes rising time)
- Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour and 35 minutes to 1 hour and 55 minutes
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Servings: 12 butter rolls
Nutrition Facts Of butter roll recipe
It’s important to note that these values are estimated and will vary depending on the specific ingredients used, so it is recommended to consult a nutrition calculator for a more accurate analysis.
What Is A Butter Roll Made Of?
Butter rolls are typically made with flour, sugar, salt, yeast, warm water, milk, egg, and butter. The dough is made by mixing the dry ingredients, then add the yeast, water, milk, egg, and melted butter. The dough is kneaded, raised, shaped into rolls, and brushed with more melted butter before baking.
The butter added to the dough and on top of the roll gives it its rich, buttery flavor and helps to create a soft and fluffy texture. The yeast helps the dough rise, making the light and airy texture characteristic of butter rolls. The sugar adds a slight sweetness to the rolls, and the egg helps to bind the ingredients together and gives the rolls a nice golden color when baked.
Should I Brush The Rolls With Butter After Baking?
It depends on the recipe you’re following. Some recipes call for brushing the rolls with butter before baking, which helps to give them a golden, buttery crust. Other recipes call for brushing the rolls with butter after baking, adding extra flavor and giving them a shiny appearance.
In general, brushing the rolls with butter before baking will give them a more pronounced buttery flavor and a golden color, while brushing them with butter after baking will provide them with a shiny appearance and a more subtle butter flavor.
How Do I Make Perfect Butter Bread?
Making perfect butter bread requires a bit of practice and understanding of the ingredients and the process, but here are some tips to help you achieve the best results:
Use suitable flour: Use bread flour or all-purpose flour with a high protein content for a better rise and texture.
Use the suitable yeast: Use active dry yeast, which is widely available and works well for most bread recipes. Proof the yeast by dissolving it in warm water and sugar before adding it to the dough.
Control the temperature: Use warm water and milk when making the dough to help the yeast activate and the dough rise. Allow the dough to rise in a warm place, not too warm, or the dough will over-rise and collapse.
What Is The Ratio Of Butter To Oil?
- The ratio of butter to oil in a recipe can vary depending on the recipe and desired outcome. In general, butter is used in baking to provide flavor and texture, while fat provides moisture and prevents sticking.
- In most recipes, the ratio of butter to oil is around 2:1 or 3:1 (butter: oil). For example, if a recipe calls for 1 cup of butter, it would call for 1/2 or 1/3 cup of oil.
- However, butter is used entirely in some recipes, and no oil is added. It is the case in some bread recipes, where butter is added for flavor, not for moisture.
- In recipes where butter is used for flavor and oil for moisture, you can substitute butter for oil or vice versa, but the final product may have a different texture and taste.
How To long Store And Freeze the butter roll recipe?
Butter rolls are best enjoyed fresh, but they can also be stored and frozen later. Here are some tips for storing and freezing butter rolls:
- Store butter rolls in an airtight container or resealable plastic bag at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- To keep the rolls fresh for longer, you can store them in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- To reheat the rolls, wrap them in foil and place them in a 350-degree F oven for 10-15 minutes or until they are warm and slightly crispy.
- Allow the rolls to cool completely before freezing.
- Place the rolls in a resealable plastic bag and remove as much air as possible before sealing.
- Freeze the rolls for up to 3 months.
- To thaw the rolls, remove them from the freezer and let them sit at room temperature for about an hour.
- To reheat, wrap them in foil and place them in a 350-degree F oven for 10-15 minutes or until they are warm and slightly crispy.
- It is worth noting that freezing and reheating can cause the rolls to lose some texture and taste, so it’s best to eat them fresh.
3-ingredient peanut butter roll
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Rolls are a quick and easy way to make a delicious treat. Here’s a recipe you can try:
- 1 can of refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Unroll the crescent roll dough on a lightly floured surface and press the seams together to form one large rectangle.
- Spread the peanut butter evenly over the dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edges.
- Sprinkle the sugar evenly over the peanut butter.
- Roll the dough up tightly, starting at the long end.
- Cut the roll into 8-12 slices and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the rolls cool for a few minutes before serving.
These rolls are perfect for a quick breakfast or an after-school snack. You can add some chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or even jelly to the filling for an added twist to the classic recipe.
peanut butter roll recipe without potatoes
Here’s a recipe for peanut butter rolls that doesn’t include potatoes:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons (1 package) active dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 2 cups flour, sugar, yeast, and salt.
- Heat milk, water, and butter in a small saucepan until warm (120-130°F).
- Add the eggs to the warm liquid, and then add this to the flour mixture.
- Mix well and then add the remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Knead the dough for about 5 minutes, then cover it and let it rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough into a large rectangle and spread the peanut butter evenly over the dough.
- Roll the dough tightly, starting from the long edge, and seal the edges
In conclusion, this butter roll recipe is a delicious and easy way to make a classic pastry at home. By following the simple steps of rolling out the dough, spreading it with butter, and rolling it tightly, you can create a flaky, buttery roll that’s perfect for breakfast or as a side dish. With the option to add herbs or other flavors, you can customize the registrations to your taste. Give this recipe a try, and enjoy the delicious results!