Crumbl Churro Cookie Recipe is a delicious treat that is easy to make and features cinnamon, sugar, shortening, and flour. This simple Cookie recipe makes a great addition to any meal or dessert.
The mix is easy to handle and doesn’t require any special skills to make. This mix is the perfect ingredient for making a wonderfully tasty dessert treat. It is easy to handle, and the shortening in this mix makes it perfectly suited to creating a delicious cookie treat.
Why I Love This Recipe?
This simple Cookie Recipe is a great addition to any dinner or dessert. It is a recipe I enjoyed making with my family, and the taste was amazing! The soft texture of this Cookie Recipe makes it extra delicious.
This simple cookie recipe is always a favorite of mine. Not only does it make a great gift, but it is also easy to make, and the taste is simply amazing! The aroma of the cinnamon and sugar is incredible. The smell of this recipe always brings joy, making a wonderful treat.
How To Make Crumbl Churro Cookie Recipe?
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup oil (shortening)
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- Food coloring (optional)
- Icing/decorating sugar (optional)
- Large pot
- Scoops or measuring cups
Mix flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda & sugar. In a separate bowl, add oil, water, and shortening.
Pour the oil mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well until it becomes crumbly. Add food coloring or icing sugar if desired.
Use a scoop or measuring cup to measure the dough and roll it into balls (approximately 1 inch in diameter).
Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes. This Cookie recipe can be stored in an airtight container for two weeks, even longer, if you add a layer of aluminum foil between the Crumbl Cookie recipe and other items in your pantry.
You can also use a fork to stir the water and oil mixture.
1. You can extend the shelf life of the Crumbl Churro Cookie Recipe by adding an aluminum foil between the cookie and other items in your pantry.
2. The shortening must not be overheated, or it will be unusable, and you may get a flat cookie texture, even if the recipe itself is correct.
3. This recipe can be made in a variety of ways. For instance, you can make the dough into balls, then roll them with cinnamon or sugar before baking.
Nutrition Facts Of Crumbl Churro Cookie Recipe
Amount per serving
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||14 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||53 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
09 Incredible Serving Ideas Of Crumbl Churro Cookie Recipe
Enjoy Crumbl Churro Cookie Recipe in various ways. Here are some serving ideas:
1. Crumbl Churro Cookie Recipe is a delicious addition to coffee, tea, and other hot beverages.
2. It can also be used in various desserts made at home or by professionals like me.
3. You can use this cookie recipe to create amazing sweet treats for gift ideas, bake sales, and more!
4. It can be used in various recipes like cookies, brownies, cakes, and more! Check out this recipe for Chocolate Crumbl Churro Cookie Recipe.
5. Serve it with ice cream, milk, and other desserts!
6. You can use this cookie recipe to create an amazing sweet treat for a wedding or baby shower!
7. Try adding it to your breakfast to make it healthier without compromising on the taste!
8. Add it to your lunchbox, school lunch box, snacks, coffee or tea, and quick dinners like pizza or pasta!!
9. Add it to your baby bottle to create healthy air bubbles while feeding babies worldwide!
What does a churro cookie taste like?
The Crumbl Churro Cookie Recipe is a delicious treat that tastes amazing. It is perfect for any dessert occasion and adds a wonderful taste. The addition of cinnamon and sugar makes this cookie recipe simply unforgettable.
What does Crumbl do with leftover cookies?
When making a big batch of cookies, we also end up with many leftovers. One solution is to make Crumbl Churro Cookie Recipe. This recipe can be made in various ways, and it is even better the next day when the soft dough has formed in your hands.
What is a churro colossal cookie?
The Crumbl Churro Cookie Recipe is a delicious cookie that tastes great. One variation of this amazing mix is the colossal churro cookie.
To make the colossal churro cookie, use half of the dough and roll it into a long strip (1 1/2-inch wide by 10 inches long). Cut into 1-inch pieces and place on ungreased paper-lined baking sheets.
Does Crumbl give you a free birthday cookie?
When you make someone a birthday gift, it is always nice to go the extra mile. If you made Crumbl Churro Cookie Recipe as a gift, here’s another way to go the extra mile and make someone’s day. You can send food coloring to Crumbl so they can color the dough or hug them (we won’t tell) and add some of their favorite flavors.
Are Crumbl Cookies undercooked?
If your Crumbl Churro Cookie Recipe comes out with a pink color, it may be undercooked. You can test whether the Crumbl Churro Cookie Recipe is cooked by pressing on the middle of one cookie to see if it is completely cooked.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Bake Time: 8-10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 24
Have any side effects From the Crumbl Churro Cookie Recipe?
If you are pregnant, you should avoid eating homemade cookies. The Crumbl Churro Cookie Recipe may contain raw eggs, harming unborn babies. The Crumbl Churro Cookie Recipe is delicious, and the taste will not be compromised.
The Crumbl Churro Cookie Recipe baking is an art, and we hope you will enjoy this amazing recipe! Please consult your doctor immediately if you experience any side effects after eating Crumbl Cookies.
Can I Freeze And Store It?
You can freeze and store this cookie recipe for up to a month or two. One of the best ways to store the Crumbl Churro Cookie Recipe is by placing the recipe in an airtight container between layers of aluminum foil.
If you do not have aluminum foil, you can use any method of sealing your cookies to keep them fresh and crisp for longer. You can freeze them right after baking them, especially if you are not planning to serve them immediately.
The Crumbl Churro Cookie Recipe is the best way to satisfy your sweet tooth. It is a delicious cookie that will make your taste buds happy and even the entire house. If you love churros, then you need to try this recipe.
The Crumbl Churro Cookie Recipe can be made with the help of this amazing recipe. If you enjoyed this blog, please share it with your friends!