Crumbl Iced Oatmeal Cookie Recipe is a deliciously simple and easy recipe to make. This recipe is perfect for any time of year and can be easily made in a small kitchen. The cookies are made with buttermilk to give them a light and fluffy texture. It is a great recipe for tea time or snack time. The ideal way to warm up your winter evenings!
Why I Love This Recipe?
- It makes a lot of cookies, so you can either keep it in the pantry or freeze the extras to have on hand later.
- This recipe is easy and simple to make.
- The cookies consist of oats, buttermilk, butter, and brown sugar. I think the oatmeal is the star of this cookie!
- It’s a hearty cookie with tea or coffee in the winter months!
- It’s a hearty cookie with tea or coffee in the winter months!
- It’s a treat you can make with kids.
- The cookies are very easy to decorate with icing and sprinkles.
- They’re easy to transport because they keep well in plastic wrap and don’t dry out or crumble easily.
- And, of course, they’re delicious!
How to Make Crumbl Iced Oatmeal Cookie Recipe?
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 1/4 cups Oats (Uncooked)
- 1 and 1/2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Butter (Melt, Softened)
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Icing Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla
- Blueberry Sauce
- Chocolate Chips
- Almond slices
- Baking Sheet
- Mixer for mixing dough.
- Spatula or wooden Spoon
- Large Spoon,
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder in a bowl. Add in the brown sugar and oats. Use the mixer to make it into a fine powder.
In another bowl, melt the butter and add the buttermilk. Mix it well until both ingredients are incorporated, forming a smooth, thick, and creamy mixture.
Add the mixture to the dry ingredients. Alternatively, mix both members with a spatula or using a wooden spoon. Grease the baking sheet with oil, pour the mixture onto it, and spread it evenly.
Bake this for 15-20 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned and the top is golden brown (preferably with a toothpick test). Remove from oven, and cool on a rack.
Mix all the icing ingredients in a bowl until they form a smooth, thick and creamy consistency.
Now take the cookie sheet, place it on top of the icing bowl with the spatula, and pour it onto the cookies in a thin layer, like on top of peanut butter cookies (about 1/4 inch). Use another spatula to spread it evenly.
Take some toppings, like sprinkles, brown sugar, and so on. Decorate the cookies with icing and decorate them with sprinkles, more brown sugar, and almonds.
Save the crumbl iced oatmeal cookies in a sealed plastic bag for one week for the best results. Keep in a dry place.
- The amount of time you should bake the cookies depends on how crunchy you want the cookies to be. For softer cookies, bake them for 15-20 minutes. For crunchier cookies, let them bake for 20-25 minutes.
- You can add melted chocolate chips before spreading the icing of the crumbl iced oatmeal cookie recipe or any other toppings.
- Instead of icing, you can also spread jam or chocolate sauce on top of this cookie and enjoy it as it is!
- If you want to get the frosting on top for a better look and texture, use a toothpick to make holes.
Take To Crumbl Iced Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
Nutrition Facts Of Crumbl Iced Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Nutrition data is approximate and is for information only. Nutrition Facts may not be exact because the recipe has been altered and re-tested several times to ensure its accuracy
05 Amazing Health Benefits of Crumbl Iced Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
1. This cookie contains a healthy dose of protein, carbs, and fat, making it a complete meal. So if you’re looking for an energy-packed snack or something to replace your meal, this cookie is for you.
2. This cookie is high in fiber, improving digestion and making us feel fuller for longer periods. It can be helpful if you have diabetes since it helps to regulate blood sugar levels.
3. Crumbl iced oatmeal cookie recipe can help you stay healthy and fit simultaneously. It has all the goodness of a sweet treat that is low in calories and fat but packs a powerful punch making it a perfect choice for those trying to lose weight.
4. This recipe is full of fiber which can prevent toxic compounds from being created within the body. It can also help lower your blood cholesterol level, protect you from heart disease, and lower your blood pressure.
5. This recipe can even help prevent colon cancer, one of the biggest health risks to many people today. Crumbl iced oatmeal cookies contain fiber that can prevent toxic compounds from being produced within the body. Eating fiber also helps to lower your risk of colon cancer by reducing your exposure to carcinogens.
Does Crumbl Have Oatmeal Cookies?
We take pride in providing delicious, high-quality cookies with only the best ingredients. We make our cookies with real butter, fresh cream, and loads of oats – no shortening, artificial flavors, or colors! It is why we offer such an irresistible cookie. We hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.
What Makes Crumbl Cookies Taste So Good?
Our flavors are made with exactly what you expect. Real butter, eggs, and cream. The perfect combination of ingredients that make up a real Crumbl cookie. We never use artificial flavors or colors, so the cookies taste fresh and delicious. Plus, they’re made with real oats and whole milk, not vegetable oil.
Do Crumbl Cookies Have Oatmeal Raisin Cookies?
Yes! It’s popular to mix oatmeal raisin cookies with plain oatmeal cookies, but we believe there’s enough variety in our flavors without including a chocolate cookie. So that’s why you won’t find the traditional oatmeal raisin flavor in our collection.
Why Are Crumbl Cookies So Special?
What Strain Is Iced Oatmeal?
The great thing about Crumbl iced oatmeal cookies is that we can make all of our flavors with only the finest ingredients. For this reason, you can be sure that they’re 100% vegan and gluten-free.
Is It Safe For Pregnant And Nursing Women?
Our cookies are made with no artificial flavors or colors, so it’s safe for pregnant and nursing women. Plus, they’re free of gluten, so you can be sure they’re completely safe for kids and those who have allergies to dairy or wheat.
How To Store And Freeze It?
You can store the cookies in a sealed plastic bag at room temperature or freeze them. You can also store them in a metal container with a lid and keep them in the freezer for up to 2 months. To defrost, you can bring it back to room temperature and keep it in an airtight container for about 3-4 days.
Gluten-Free Crumble Cookie Recipe is simple, easy to make, and tasty. This gluten-free, vegan recipe is a wholesome snack or dessert combined with smoothies or fruits. Crumbl Iced Oatmeal Cookie Recipe is gluten-free and vegan-friendly to all who love natural foods. Enjoy this crumbl iced oatmeal cookies at work or home as a healthy treat for your family and friends.