Crumbl Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe is a family-friendly recipe that is easily made, tastes great, and will make your house smell amazingly good. This peanut butter cookie recipe is easy to follow and quick to make. It has a traditional flavor but is also delightfully crumbly and soft, thanks to the peanut butter.
The cookie’s base is a sweet, slightly nutty chocolate chip cookie dough, which we then stuff with peanut butter. With crumbl peanut butter, you get a soft and slightly chewy result. All while still staying light and delicious, thanks to sweetened condensed milk.
Why I Love This Recipe?
- I love this Crumbl Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe because it is sweet and delicious.
- Crumbl peanut butter is a new product, but I am now a fan.
- I love that it tastes just like peanut butter. The cookie base, crumbl peanut butter, and sweetened condensed milk make for an amazing flavor combination.
- Crumbl Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe is a great recipe for anyone who wants to use all their peanut butter jars or try something new in the kitchen. It is also easy enough for beginners to make.
- It tastes great the next day too. I have made this recipe at least once a week since I discovered the crumbl peanut butter.
- The smell of it cooking in the oven is amazing. It truly does smell like a peanut butter cookie!
How To Make Crumbl Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe?
- 1/2 cup (112 grams) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (137 grams) confectioners sugar, sifted
- One teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups (280 grams) of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (95 grams) sugar
- Three tablespoons
- One teaspoon of ground cinnamon,
- 1 cup (227 grams) crumbl peanut butter, divided into thirds
- 1/2 cup (114 grams) creamy peanut butter
- 1 (14-ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk divided into thirds
- Two baking sheets,
- Nonstick or parchment paper,
- Food processor
Preheat your oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking sheet.
To make the cookie dough, melt the butter in the microwave or a small saucepan on low heat until melted. Stir in confectioners sugar and vanilla extract and set aside. In a medium bowl, sift together flour and sugar until combined.
Combine flour mixture with melted butter mixture, stirring just until combined; set aside for 20 minutes to let the butter get absorbed into the dough.
After 20 minutes (or once the butter is absorbed), stir in crumbl peanut butter and creamy peanut butter. Mix well until crumbl peanut butter is completely mixed. Add in condensed milk, 1/3 of each container at a time, stirring until it is completely diverse.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned and the center of the cookie is set but still soft when you touch the surface. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and remove from baking sheets to finish cooling on wire racks.
After the cookies have cooled completely, sandwich them with crumbl peanut butter and enjoy!
- You can add nuts and other mix-ins to this recipe if you would like.
- Crumbl peanut butter has a great texture that is perfect in this cookie recipe, but you can use other kinds of peanut butter if you want or do not have access to crumbl.
- Double the recipe and use two baking sheets to make a larger batch of these cookies.
- Use sweetened condensed milk for this recipe (regular, low-fat, etc.).
Nutrition Facts Of Crumbl Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
Amount per serving
The nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on the specific ingredients used.
06 Amazing Health Benefits Of Crumbl Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
1. Fights against Cancer
Crumbl peanut butter contains a substance called resveratrol, which has been linked to fighting cancer. Specifically, it has been linked to fighting lung, prostate, colon, and skin cancer. Resveratrol is found in the skin of grapes and some berries, and peanuts.
2. Weight Loss Aid
Resveratrol has also been proven to aid in weight loss in mice fed a high-fat diet (1). It is the first animal study to prove that resveratrol works on a cellular level in our body.
Exercise is always important, but when you are trying to lose weight, it becomes even more important.
3. Reduces Diabetes
Resveratrol has also been found in animal studies to reduce the symptoms of Diabetes. Specifically, it helps to reduce insulin resistance and improve glucose tolerance (2). These findings need to be confirmed in human clinical trials.
Also, when you exercise, your body needs to use energy for that activity. This energy is typically taken from stored fat. The more you exercise, the more fat you will burn for energy.
4. Source Of Energy
Resveratrol also has effects on your body’s metabolism. It can help increase your body’s use of oxygen and the number of fats you burn (3). Doing so will give you more energy throughout the day.
5. Anti Aging Powerhouse
Resveratrol may have even more benefits than just fighting cancer, protecting against Diabetes, and helping to reduce your body’s weight.
Research has shown that resveratrol can help combat the premature aging of cells in the skin and the body. These aged cells have a lower ability to repair DNA and a higher tendency toward cancer.
6. More Energy
As mentioned above, resveratrol can also help increase the body’s use of oxygen, and the number of fats burned for energy. Although studies have only been done on mice, it is still possible that resveratrol could have the same effect in humans.
7. Improved Heart Health
Another great benefit of resveratrol is its positive effect on heart health. Studies have shown that resveratrol can reduce blood clotting while increasing the amount of HDL (good) cholesterol in the blood. By improving your heart health, you will reduce your risk of a heart attack.
What is the peanut butter bar cookie at Crumbl?
One of the most popular desserts at Crumbl is the peanut butter bar cookie. It was made as a way to combine both the deliciousness of peanut butter and chocolate. The bar cookie contains layers of soft peanut butter, chocolate ganache, and soft caramel.
The bar cookie is extremely decadent and is not intended for everyday consumption.
Should you refrigerate Crumbl cookies?
If you make the Crumbl peanut butter cookie in small batches, it is best to keep them chilled. It will prolong the freshness of the cookies.
You can also store them in an air-tight container to keep them fresh longer.
What are the ten peanut butter Crumbl cookies?
1. Peanut Butter Bar.
2. Cookie roll.
3. Peanut butter and cream cheese combination.
4. Peanut butter cookie with crushed peanuts and chocolate chips.
5. The cookie monster (peanut butter inside and outside the cookie).
6. Peanut butter crunch cookie.
7. Ultimate Peanut Butter.
8. Peanut Butter & Jelly.
10. Peanut Butter with Hazelnuts and Coconut.
Does Crumbl cookie have peanut butter?
As the name suggests, peanut butter is an important ingredient in Crumbl cookies; you can find it in all their flavors; the most common places to find them are at Gas stations, grocery stores, and convenience stores.
What is the most popular flavor of Crumbl cookies?
There are 11 flavors of Crumbl cookies, and the most popular one is Peanut butter,
1. Buttermilk Pancake.
2. Caramel Popcorn.
3. Chocolate Cake.
4. Chocolate Oreo.
5. Chocolate Peanut Butter.
6. Cinnamon Bun.
7. Cookie Monster.
8. Cookie Roll.
9. Fruit Pie (Apricot).
11. Hazelnut & Coconut.
Are Crumbl cookies healthy?
Crumbl cookies are not only delicious, but they are also very healthy. They are high in fiber, high in protein, and low in sugar. They also contain no trans fats, no cholesterol, and no preservatives.
What is special about Crumbl cookies?
The special thing about Crumbl’s cookies is that they are made with peanut butter. While most cookies use either all wheat flour or some vegetable oil, Crumbl uses ground peanuts.
The reason is that peanuts contain no gluten, which makes them a great choice for those who do not tolerate gluten.
How Long Will Crumbl Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe Take To Prepare?
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Servings: 16
Is Crumbl Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe Safe For Pregnant And Nursing Women?
This Crumbl Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe is completely safe for pregnant and nursing women. There is no technical information on whether or not the ingredients in this recipe are safe for pregnancy, but it has no harmful chemicals.
Can I Freeze And Store It?
Yes, you can. You can freeze and store it in an air-tight container for up to a month.
For those who want to make an easy, simple but delicious dessert this Christmas, you can’t go wrong with these 3-Ingredient Ice Cream Sandwiches. They’re fun and festive and yet very simple to make.
I took a few minutes to decorate the sandwiches and turned them into Christmas gifts for my family and friends. Everyone loved them!