Crumbl Snickerdoodle Recipe is a delicious and popular recipe. It is not just any snickerdoodle; it is a crumbl snickerdoodle. This dessert has a unique and interesting taste and gives the person eating it a sweet chocolaty feeling.
Crumbl Snickerdoodle Recipe can be made several days in advance, making it perfect for Christmas because you can make these ahead of time. The ingredients are pie crust, butter, flour, cinnamon, erythritol, vanilla extract and eggs. All these ingredients are easy to find except for the last; erythritol may be substituted with granulated sugar.
Why I Love This Recipe?
- It is a great recipe that is uncomplicated.
- It is a dessert that kids will love to make and eat
- It is a dessert that would satisfy the sweet tooth of any person regardless of the health-conscious habits they pursue.
- The ingredients are easy to find.
- The recipe is for a large number of servings.
- It is an inexpensive recipe compared to other desserts that use sugar, sugar substitutes or regular butter.
- It is delicious, sweet and chocolaty, giving the person eating it a feeling of satisfaction.
- It can be made days in advance, making it perfect for Christmas cooking and preparation.
How to Make Crumbl Snickerdoodle Recipe?
- 1 cup of erythritol or granulated sugar
- Two tablespoons of cinnamon
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Three beaten eggs
- One scant tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. of softened butter
- 1/4 cup of Erythritol or Granulated sugar
- Pie pan
- Mixing bowl
- Pastry cutter or knife
- Rolling pin
- Electric Mixer (optional)
- Butter knife
In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the vanilla extract, erythritol, granulated sugar, and baking powder and set aside.
In a pie pan, combine flour, butter, erythritol, granulated sugar, and cinnamon. Mix well with a fork until crumbly.
Pour the egg mixture over the dry ingredients until thoroughly combined.
Roll out the pie crust with a rolling pin, about 1/4 inch thick and add to the pie plate. Pour crumbl snickerdoodle mixture over it, making sure it is evenly distributed.
Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for about half an hour, then invert onto the plate using a butter knife.
This crumbl snickerdoodle recipe is not just any ordinary snickerdoodle but a delicious, sweet and chocolaty treat that anyone can make and enjoy.
- Use parchment paper on the inside of the baking sheet.
- Ensure that your erythritol or granulated sugar is soft and not hard for easy mixing.
- If you have a mixture of butter and erythritol or granulated sugar, use a pastry blender to combine everything.
- Be generous in filling the baking pan; it does not need to be an exact measurement, but rather a little more than is needed to get a good-sized crust filled with a mixture every time.
- It is best to use an electric mixer to make the crumbl snickerdoodle. It is not just any normal snickerdoodle; it is a delicious, sweet and chocolaty treat that anyone can make and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts Of Strawberry Crumble Recipe
Amount per serving
Nutrition data is approximate and is for information only. Nutrition Facts may not be exact because the recipe has been altered and re-tested several times to ensure its accuracy.
07 Amazing Health Benefits of Crumbl Snickerdoodle Recipe
1. Reduces Cholesterol
The Crumbl Snickerdoodle Recipe contains a lot of flour, a substitute for sugar. It is a great way to reduce cholesterol levels in the body without having to sacrifice taste.
2. It prevents diabetes
Unlike other desserts with a lot of sugar, Crumbl Snickerdoodle Recipe has no sugar. It means one does not have that extra weight gain and will not develop diabetes because of the dish’s lack of sugar.
3. Nutritional benefits
Erythritol is a common sweetener used in many recipes, such as Truvia, Splenda, and other brands. It is an artificial sweetener that helps the body fight free radicals instead of forming them, which prevents cancer, heart problems and many other diseases.
4. Helps in Weight Loss
Sugar has been identified as the number one cause of weight gain and diabetes. It is a great way to help people lose weight. If a person has a diet where they limit their sugar intake and eats more fibre, then they will also have a balanced diet that will not lead to rapid weight gain
5. Gluten Free
It is ideal for those who are gluten intolerant. It has no flour, so it would be safe for them to eat without having any adverse effects.
6. High Protein
Without flour, this dessert does not have baker’s yeast like other desserts that contain large amounts of protein.
7. Pain Relief
Chocolate is a great source for the body to relax and heal itself. This concoction of erythritol, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla and butter can help calm a person’s pain whenever they wish to achieve a good sleep.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Baking time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 3
Why are Crumbl cookies so special?
Crumbl cookies are different from other cookies in the market. They are made with a unique recipe handed down from generation to generation. Crumbl cookies are crumbly and cake-like and are made with a mixture of erythritol, butter, eggs, flour, nutmeg and many more ingredients.
They also have fewer calories compared to other types of cookies, making them the ideal cookie for anyone who wants to lose weight.
Which Crumbl cookies are served warm?
All Crumbl cookies are served warm, but some can be frozen. The red velvet and chocolate chip Crumbl cookies can be made for any occasion and frozen to serve when a person wants a late-night cake or cookie fix.
Does Crumbl use Betty Crocker?
What are Crumbl Cookie’s most popular?
Crumbl cookies are most popular with red velvet and chocolate chip. They are among the top ten Crumbl cookies in the market today. There is a misconception that red velvet cake has alcohol, but this is false. Red velvet is a sponge cake with cocoa powder and vinegar, giving it its red colour.
Is It Safe For Pregnant And Nursing Women?
Crumbl cookies are safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women. They are made without yeast, so they do not contain harmful ingredients that may harm the baby. The lactating mother can also eat crumbl cookies straight after breastfeeding.
How To Store and Freeze it?
Crumbl cookies are best kept at room temperature, but they can be stored in the freezer for up to one month. That way, people who want a late-night fix can take the cookie from a freezer and have it as if it were freshly baked.
Crumbl cookie is a delicious alternative to ordinary cookies. They are the perfect snack for anyone who needs something sweet or needs to lose weight. It is the only reason people prefer Crumbl cookies over other cookies and cakes. They are simply the best cookies in the market.
It is the best cake recipe for a beginner baker. It is simple and easy, but it tastes divine. I always use this recipe when I want to bake a cake for my friends or family, and they always rave about it.