Crumbl Twix Cookie Recipe is a fun twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie that one woman carefully perfected. Rather than the traditional chocolate chips, Twix bars are used for the chunks of sweetness.
You’ll cut some of your favorite Twix bars into small pieces, but leave a chunk on each bar to make them easier to find when you bite into them. You’ll also bake the cookies on a sheet pan to make them extra crispy.
Why I Love This Recipe?
- Easy to prepare, and they look so delicious
- For a fall snack, they’re both crunchy and sweet
- They are made with chocolate, so get some milk
- The cookies are soft in the middle and crispy on the edges
- You can make them in mini sizes, perfect for kids
- They are not difficult to prepare, but you do have to do some cutting and chopping, which is fun for adults and children alike
- The mini size is great because they’re not too big, so they won’t fill you up too much before dinner
- To make them a bit healthier, try using applesauce as an alternative to butter in your recipe.
How to Make Crumbl Twix Cookie Recipe?
- 1 cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 package (12.4 ounces) Twix bars, cut into small pieces
- Baking sheet
- Cookie scoop
- Heatproof spatula
- Measuring spoons and cups
- Sheet pan with greased parchment paper,
- wax paper or silicon baking sheets (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave for 30 to 40 seconds or until the butter is just melted and not hot.
Stir in brown sugar and white sugar until well blended; stir together eggs and vanilla extract until smooth; add melted butter and mix well. Fold flour, baking soda, and salt into the mixture stirring just until blended, then fold in chocolate chips and Twix pieces.
Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons on the prepared baking sheets three inches apart. Bake for 12-14 minutes until the edges are lightly browned, and the center is set. Cool slightly before removing from the baking sheet.
- If the filling sets during baking, place the cookie sheet in a 200F oven for 10 minutes.
- Don’t over-bake, or the cookies won’t be crunchy.
- The cookies will spread while cooking, but they will also shrink and stay together later.
- Use a spatula to spread the mixture onto the baking sheet. It will make for thinner, crispier cookies.
- Sprinkle some additional shredded coconut on top of the cookies before you bake them. It will give it a design, making it look nice.
- The cookies are soft in the middle and crispy on the edges when they come out of the oven. They will not spread much as they cool and get even more crunchy as you eat them.
Take To Prepare Crumbl Twix Cookie Recipe
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 20
Nutrition Facts Of Crumbl Twix Cookie Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Nutrition data is approximate and is for information only. Nutrition Facts may not be exact because the recipe has been altered and re-tested several times to ensure its accuracy
07 Amazing Health Benefits of Crumbl Twix Cookie Recipe
1. Due to its high fiber, the Crumbl Twix Cookie Recipe can reduce your cholesterol level and improve your digestion while giving you a fuller feeling.
2. The Crumbl Twix Cookie Recipe is composed of healthy oils that help protect your heart from diseases like coronary heart disease and stroke.
3. The Crumbl Twix Cookie Recipe is composed of healthy unsaturated fats that play a huge role in the health of your brain and central nervous system.
4. Its antioxidants ensure that the Crumbl Twix Cookie Recipe keeps you safe from harmful toxins, fights cancer, and reduces signs of aging.
5. The Crumbl Twix Cookie Recipe has protein which makes it a good substitute for meat in your diet. It makes you feel full by increasing your metabolism, thus reducing hunger and fat storage.
6. The Crumbl Twix Cookie Recipe helps release feel-good hormones that boost your mood, help you sleep better, and assist your immune system.
7. The taste of the Crumbl Twix Cookie Recipe is not bad for you as it contains many healthier ingredients, such as unsaturated fats, minerals, and vitamins.
What is the cookie part of Twix?
The cookie part of the Twix is light and crisp, and it melts in your mouth. It also has a creamy caramel filling to enhance its appeal further. The chocolate coating is sweet and contains dairy solids. Still, some people can manage to resist the temptations of this delicious candy bar.
What Makes Crumbl Cookies Taste So Good?
There are two types of cookies, the chocolate chip one and the other one is the golden cookie. Crumbl cookies have a soft chocolate chip with a crispy outside and a thick layer of caramel in between. The chocolate is usually dark on top but lighter in color on its bottom part. Some mini Crumbl cookies have white filling instead of caramel filling.
What Does Crumbl Do With Leftover Cookies?
Leaving Crumbl cookies on a plate without any other snack is probably the worst decision you can make. Imagine how much junk you will eat if you don’t bring anything to accompany it. However, this is not the case with Crumbl. The box of 12 bars has enough for your whole family and friends. Stopping at just one or two bars won’t harm your diet as long as you don’t overdo it.
What Makes Crumbl Cookies Unique?
The Crumbl cookie is unique because it is a health-oriented dessert, making it perfect for breakfast or dinner. It contains sugar and butter but no preservatives or artificial colors. Since it has no preservatives and artificial colors, you have an assurance that the Crumbl does not have high amounts of chemicals added to its formula.
Who Is Crumbl Cookie's Biggest Competitor?
Crumbl cookies have a very high market share in the United States. Twix’s main competitor is another American candy bar, which has been around since 1988. Other companies like Bite Size Bliss and Snickers have recently stepped up their production to meet the high demand for Crumbl cookies.
Is It Safe For Pregnant And Nursing Women?
The Crumbl cookies are safe for women that are pregnant or nursing. It contains no sugar alcohols, so it does not upset the digestion of pregnant women. As for nursing women, it is safe for them as well because its fat content is very low, making it relatively easy to digest.
How To Store And Freeze It?
The Crumbl cookies can be stored in an airtight box at room temperature for up to three months. You can also freeze them, but keep them frozen for up to a month and thaw them in the refrigerator before your next use.
The Crumbl cookie is a great choice for anyone. It is a very tasty, flavorful, and mouthwatering treat that satisfies your sweet tooth for quite a long time.
The only problem with the Crumbl cookie is that it contains maltitol which can cause your blood glucose to rise rapidly. Otherwise, there is no documented evidence that you will experience any side effects from consuming Crumbl cookies.