Crumbl Waffle Cookie Recipe is a delicious and simple combination of ingredients that will delight your taste buds with the perfect crunch. These cookies are the ideal breakfast for those with a sweet tooth in the morning and can be eaten plain or served with fruit, whipped cream, or chocolate sauce.
They are also great for desserts as well as snacks! Every one of these recipes was created to be easy to make so you can spend less time in the kitchen and enjoy your delicious cookie more.
Why I Love This Recipe?
- Crumbl Waffle Cookie Recipe is a delightful recipe with delicious flavor.
- This recipe is easy to make, with simple ingredients that can be found at any grocery store.
- Crumbl Waffle Cookie Recipe can be eaten or served with fruit for extra sweetness and flavor.
- You get to enjoy the crunch of the waffle cookies, and it’s the perfect sweetness to get your day started right!
- It is a perfect breakfast treat, dessert, or snack!
- These cookies are not only yummy, but they are also cute too!
- This recipe is the perfect combination of sweet and salty!
How to Make Crumbl Waffle Cookie Recipe?
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of white sugar
- 1 and a half teaspoons of baking powder
- 3/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- 2 cups crushed waffles (1 large waffle)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 8 tablespoons salted butter (1 stick), melted
- 4 tablespoons milk (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons melted butter (to grease the cookie sheet)
- 8-inch non-stick baking pan with removable bottom
- 9×13 inch baking pan with removable bottom
- Food Processor (optional)
- Waffle Iron (optional)
- Medium mixing bowl
- Large mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon/spatula
- Wire whisk (optional)
- Parchment Paper or Cooking Spray (to line the cookie sheet)
- Baking sheet or cookie sheet (to use as a cooling rack)
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Please note that you must have your oven or waffle iron heated up before starting the cookies. Add butter and sugar to a medium mixing bowl. Beat until white and fluffy.
Add the eggs, vanilla extract, melted chocolate chips, cornstarch, and cinnamon powder into a large mixing bowl. Mix on high speed until the batter becomes smooth and creamy.
Add the flour and the milk into the medium mixing bowl and fold until everything is well combined. Add melted butter to a large mixing bowl. Mix on high speed until smooth and creamy.
Add the flour, milk, melted butter, brown sugar, and salt into the medium mixing bowl and mix on high speed until the batter becomes smooth and creamy. Fold the chocolate chips into the mix.
Place a baking sheet or cookie sheet on the top rack of your oven or waffle iron and preheat it for around 10 minutes before adding the batter.
Once your preheated oven is ready, add batter to the tray and cook for around 8-10 minutes until golden brown on top (cookies will look puffy), take out of the oven and transfer immediately to a wire rack to cool completely before filling with cream as shown in the picture above or serving as a dessert.
Crumbl Waffle Cookie Recipes are now ready to be filled with cream cheese, butter, and jam!
- Make sure your waffle iron is cold and ready for cooking
- Stir when adding the cream cheese, butter, and jam
- Do not overmix the batter, as your batter will become crumbly
- Bake the cookies at a medium temperature, and do not overbake.
- Serve the cookies warm, and do not keep them in your oven for too long.
- To soften the cookies, place them in a large mixing bowl, cover them with plastic wrap, and leave them for about 1-2 hours or overnight.
Take To Prepare Crumbl Waffle Cookie Recipe
- Preparation time: 30 minutes (not including the time to heat your oven)
- Cooking time: 8-10 minutes (depending on your range)
- Total time: 40 minutes
- Number of servings: 24 cookies
Nutrition Facts Of Gluten Free Crumbl Cookie Recipe
Amount per serving (1 serving)
Nutrition data is approximate and is for information only. Nutrition Facts may not be exact because the recipe has been altered and re-tested several times to ensure its accuracy.
05 Amazing Health Benefits of Crumbl Waffle Cookie Recipe
01. Crumbl Waffle Cookie Recipe is a great source of protein and dietary fiber, which helps in making you feel fuller, thus reducing your appetite and food cravings.
02. It also keeps your heart healthy by regulating lipid levels and fat digestion, lowering cholesterol levels, and keeping your heart disease at bay.
03. It is a very good source of vitamin B1, niacin, and vitamin B2, which helps in boosting the immune system and keeps you from getting sick.
04. It is a great source of calcium, zinc, and iron which help grow bones, thus keeping your body healthy.
05. It is also a good source of Caffeine, boosting your brain power and willpower to stay focused throughout the day.
06. It contains a rich source of dietary fiber, which helps in flushing out toxins from the colon and prevents digestive disorders.
07. Crumbl Waffle Cookie Recipe can be an energy booster, especially for kids, as it keeps them active and boosts their growth.
What Is The Waffle Cookie At Crumbl Cookie?
Waffle Cookie is a popular American snack that is made from waffles. Waffles are made with flour, eggs, and sugar batter. The batter is mixed with melted butter, a combination of spices like cinnamon and nutmeg then rolled into balls and fried to make crispy waffles. The waffles are coated in sugar syrup or sometimes toasted with butter and topped with toppings like crushed nuts, chocolate chips, or raisins.
What Does Crumbl Waffle Cookie Taste Like?
Crumbl Waffle Cookie Recipe tastes like a crumbly cake with hints of vanilla, butter, and sugar. Crumbl Waffle Cookie Recipe is a sweet cookie recipe that tastes best when served warm. The sweetness of the cookies can be altered by increasing or decreasing the sugar in the batter.
What Makes Crumbl Cookies Special?
The ingredients of Crumbl cookies, like sugar, butter, and cream cheese, make these cookies extra soft, fluffy, and moist. The flavor of vanilla and chocolate chips adds a special twist to these cookies, making them even more flavorful and scintillating.
What Are Crumbl Cookie's Most Popular?
Best Crumbl Cookies Flavors
- Caramel Popcorn.
- Chocolate Cake.
- Lemon Cake.
- Banana Bread.
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake.
- Red Velvet Cake.
- Cinnamon Roll.
- Cream Cheese.
- Thin Mint Cookie.
- Nutella Cookies.
- Jelly Donut.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie.
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookie.
- Caramel Popcorn.
- Chocolate Cake.
- Caramel Popcorn.
- Chocolate Cake.
What Is The Crumbl Cookie Rotation?
Crumbl Cookies are rotated in different flavors from time to time. You can visit the website and click on the process to know the Crumbl cookie rotation in a particular month.
What Is The Original Crumbl Cookie Flavor?
The original Crumbl cookie flavor is Caramel Popcorn and got its name because of the caramel popcorn pieces it has inside (caramel popcorn is a common topping for waffle cookies).
Is It Safe For Pregnant And Nursing Women?
The ingredients of Crumbl cookies are all-natural and organic. So it is safe for pregnant and nursing women. Crumbl cookies are a perfect treat for kids. So if you are pregnant, please keep in mind to avoid these cookies as they may cause harm to your baby.
How To Store And Freeze It?
Store Crumbl Waffle Cookie Recipe in an airtight container and place it in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. To freeze your cookies, wrap them in plastic, then transfer them to a freezer-safe bag or airtight container. Store them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Crumbl Waffle Cookie Recipe is a delicious cookie recipe that can be prepared easily at home. Crumbl Waffle Cookie Recipe is a dish you can make for the whole family and is one of the best toppings for ice cream. I hope this article on Crumbl Waffle Cookie Recipe helped you in some way to know more about Crumbl cookies.