Jif Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe is a basic cookie recipe consisting of peanut butter and cookies. They are moist, soft, crunchy from the pecans, and sweet from the white sugar.
They have a bit of peanut flavor that does not overpower the other flavors of the cookie. This recipe is one for those who often have to prepare recipes with strict ingredients to make them fit their family’s diet or budget.
How To Make Jif Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe?
- ¾ cup Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Crisco Shortening
- 1 ¼ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 ¾ cup All-Purpose Flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- Small bowl for mixing ingredients
- 2 rimmed baking sheets
- Large mixing bowl
- Spatula or spoon
Combine peanut butter, shortening, sugar, milk, and vanilla into a mixing bowl. Mix in egg and dry ingredients.
Roll dough into balls. Place at least ½ inches apart on a baking sheet and flatten to ¼ inch thickness. Bake at 375 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.
Remove cookies to the cooling rack and allow them to cool completely before serving.
1. Always use large eggs where you can. They are slightly larger than a normal egg, making separating them easier.
2. If you love the sweetness of white sugar and the texture of peanut butter cookies, try the recipe with a cup of peanut oil instead of shortening.
3. If not too dry, Jif peanut butter can be used in place of Creamy Peanut Butter by adding one more Tablespoon (or 2%).
2. Jif peanut butter is a paste form that is creamier than other brands of peanut butter and melts better in warm food environments like bake ovens, deep fryers, or microwaves.
Nutrition Facts Of Jif Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
05 Best Serving Ideas Of Jif Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
1. Serve one to two Jif Peanut Butter Cookies with a glass of milk for a quick afternoon snack.
2. Dunk Jif Peanut Butter Cookies in your favorite ice cold milk for breakfast.
3. Add them to your school lunch box as an easy treat that won’t make the remainder of the food soggy from being heated by the sun all day in the schoolyard.
4. Serve them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, topped with chocolate syrup, and a large glass of cold milk for dessert.
5. Enjoy them with your favorite hot beverage and savor the flavor.
6. Make a batch on Sunday and enjoy them throughout the week as you need a quick healthy snack on busy work days.
05 Amazing Health Benefits Of Jif Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
1. Jif peanut butter cookies are a low-fat, high-protein snack.
2. They are cholesterol-free and high in fiber and protein, which helps to control appetite and increase metabolism.
3. The high fiber content in the cookie help keep you feeling full for longer after eating them.
5. The cookies provide the energy to power through even the toughest days!
6. Jif Peanut Butter Cookies are great for a quick snack or dessert.
7. They pair well with other cookies, such as chocolate chip, oatmeal, or graham crackers, for a delicious snack or meal!
Are Nutter Butter Cookies Made With Jif Peanut Butter?
Yes! Jif peanut butter is peanut butter that has been pasteurized to ensure that it stays fresh longer. Its consistency is creamier and smoother than regular peanut butter, giving a finer texture to your cookies.
Why Do You Flatten Peanut Butter Cookies With A Fork?
Most people flatten the cookies before they bake them because it helps them to brown and stay flat. Flattening them during baking helps them to be perfectly round when they are done.
Why Do My Peanut Butter Cookies Not Taste Like Peanut Butter?
If your peanut butter cookies do not taste like peanut butter, it may be because you are using a brand of peanut butter that is too dry. Try using a creamy variety and flatten them with a fork instead of your hands so they stay flattered.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
- Prepare time: 8 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
Is It Safe For Pregnant And Nursing Women?
Jif Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe is safe during pregnancy and nursing as it contains no caffeine, sugar, or preservatives.
Can I Freeze And Store It?
You can freeze and store the cookies in an airtight container for up to 2 months.
Is It Gluten Free?
Jif peanut butter cookie recipe is made without gluten as most products are gluten-free.
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe is a soft, chewy, and flavorful cookie to enjoy as a snack. The peanut Butter Cookies recipe is popular for breakfast, afternoon snacks, or dessert. Jif Peanut Butter Cookies recipe is easy and quick to make at home. It would always remain moist and fresh with a yummy taste. So try out these delicious cookies at home whenever you crave peanut butter cookies. Have a Happy Baking!