Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie Cheesecake Recipe is a delightfully creamy, supple, and diet-friendly cheesecake with a hint of chocolate and an irresistible swirl of caramel. You’ll be calling for seconds in no time!
Cheesecakes are my favorite part of the cheesecake/pies/tarts spectrum. Every once in a while, I’ll make one of my other recipes, like the Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake with Graham Crust or Chewy Coconut Cream Pie, but for the most part, I’m all about the cheesecake.
Why I Love This Recipe?
I love making cheesecakes because they are just so dang easy! They also freeze wonderfully, so I like to make my individual-sized crusts and freeze them once they are baked; then, I can pull one out when I’m ready to fill it.
How To Make Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie Cheesecake Recipe?
- 1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup crunchy or smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped to firm peaks
- Caramel drizzle,
- Unbleached parchment paper
- Baking dish (8x8x2 inches or larger)
- Cheesecake Cooling Racks, Glass
- Instant Read Thermometer
- Handheld Mixer, preferably a hand mixer and kitchen aid stand mixer (optional).
05 Steps Of Preparation
Preheat the oven to 350F. Please take out the crust you’ve made and let it sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
Mix the softened cream cheese and butter until light and creamy. Fold in your peanut butter, vanilla, and sugar until smooth.
Mix your eggs, buttermilk, and cream of choice in a separate bowl until smooth.
In a separate bowl, beat your egg mixture and heavy cream until soft peaks form. Slowly incorporate the cream mixture into the cheesecake mixture.
Pour into your baking dish, cover with aluminum foil and bake for one hour or until set on top and lightly puffed in the center (like a cheesecake). If using a kitchen aid stand mixer, remove the bowl from the machine and continue to beat on medium-low speed. Let cool completely before removing the foil and decorating.
You can make a double batch of this recipe and freeze the rest for another time.
Piping in the swirls of caramel on top helps to prevent your cheesecake from cracking or breaking.
The nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on the specific ingredients used.
10 Incredible Serving Ideas Of Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie Cheesecake Recipe
1. Serve with a side of strawberries, apple slices, or grapes for a light and refreshing lunch.
2. Serve with a cup of coffee or tea for dessert or as an afternoon snack.
3. Top with whipped cream, caramel, and a drizzle of chocolate for a more decadent dessert.
4. Top with peanut butter and chocolate chips for a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake.
5. Add crushed peanuts to the top for an Oatmeal Creme Pie Cheesecake.
6. Place individual servings in small glasses or jars for a fun display – perfect for dinner parties or special occasions!
07 . Share a slice between friends as an after-dinner dessert.
08. Freeze your cheesecake in an airtight container for up to three months and thaw overnight in the refrigerator before enjoying it.
09. Make a batch of these Mini Graham Cracker Cheesecakes using vanilla pudding, peanut butter, and chocolate chips.
10. Place a slice on a plate with a few large strawberries and drizzle melted chocolate over the top.
Have any side Effects Of the Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie Cheesecake Recipe?
No Side Effects This Product Has Any Side Effects.
How Can I Order the Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie Cheesecake Recipe?
You Can Directly Go To The Official Site Of the Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie Cheesecake Recipe And Then Place Your Order, or you can Visit Our Official Website of Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie Cheesecake Recipe.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Hour
- Total Time: 1 Hour 20 Minutes
- Servings: 12
Is It Safe For Pregnant And Nursing Women?
No, this product is not safe for pregnant and nursing women.
Can I Freeze And Store It?
Yes, you can freeze and store it. All you have to do is store it in an airtight container with a layer of wax paper between the layers. It can be kept up to three months, but only if frozen correctly.
You can try this new and wonderful Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie Cheesecake Recipe in the comfort of your home. The taste is amazing, and you will love every bite of it. It is so delicious that you will not be able to stop. You will also love to make it for your family members and friends. They would surely enjoy every piece of it.
If you have any queries about the Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie Cheesecake Recipe, please leave a comment below or visit the website for further information.