Spreadable Butter is a delicious alternative to clumpy Butter. The ingredients are simple and affordable, allowing you to indulge in a spreadable butter treat without breaking the bank.
It is typically made with a combination of regular Butter and oil. Still, you can also use margarine if you want it to be vegan-friendly or if you are just allergic to dairy.
The oil or margarine helps make the Butter spreadable, so you can spread it onto toast and bagels and even add it to your coffee to make creamier pumpkin spice lattes.
Benefits Spreadable Butter
- It is easy to spread. Spreadable Butter is something you’ll want to use when putting Butter on bagels, toast, or using it in your cooking and baking. You’ll easily be able to spread the Butter evenly.
- Spreadable Butter is inexpensive, as it requires just regular Butter and oil to make it spread nicely.
- Spreadable Butter tastes good and comes in flavors like honey butter, cinnamon brown sugar butter, and even more delicious varieties!
- It is great for sensitive stomachs. Some individuals don’t tolerate dairy products well and may experience negative effects from dairy consumption. With spreadable Butter, you can consume dairy without experiencing the negative effects that come with it.
- It can help you get rid of belly fat.
How To Make Spreadable Butter?
- 8 tablespoons butter(salted or unsalted)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Salt (Optional)
- 8 cup container/bowl
- electric hand beater or mixer
- cutting board and knife
Place the Butter in a mixing bowl and whip it with a hand beater or mixer until it is nice and smooth.
Add the oil and whip mixture until it is nice and smooth. (If using canola oil, you will need to wait longer for the mixture to blend)
Do not mix; if your Butter starts to get too firm, place it in the fridge for about 20 minutes. The Butter should be ready when you can spread it easily. Enjoy your Spreadable Butter! Spread on toast, bagels, and other foods.
- If you want to store the Butter, leave it at room temperature.
- You can even freeze the Butter for later use if you want to keep it in a container in your freezer.
Nutrition Facts Of Spreadable Butter
Each tablespoon contains about:
|Total Fat||11 grams|
The nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on the specific ingredients used.
10 Outstanding Serving Ideas Of Spreadable Butter
1. Use spreadable Butter on bagels.
2. Spread it on top of toast before you place it in the microwave for 10-20 seconds; let it sit for a few seconds, then enjoy!
3. Add in some honey to create a tasty spread morning spread.
4. Use Butter to make buttery breadcrumbs, perfect for chicken cutlets or baked fish!
5. Add cinnamon sugar and spread on French Toast in place of syrup and create a delicious twist on an old classic! 6. Add spreadable Butter to a bowl of popcorn for a great low-calorie snack!
7. Add the It between the layers of your favorite grilled cheese sandwich for added flavor.
8. Add it to scrambled eggs for an added richness and a delicious flavor twist.
9. Use it as a dip with apple slices, or even use it to drizzle on top of sliced apples before serving!
10. If you like to make your pumpkin spice lattes, use spreadable Butter in place of half of the regular Butter called for in your favorite recipe!
How do you make Butter spreadable quickly?
Using a microwave is a great method for making the Butter spreadable quickly. Rotate the Butter in 30-second intervals until it is completely melted. Stir it with a fork until it is smooth before using it.
What is added to spreadable Butter?
Usually just Butter and oil or margarine, but sometimes you can find it with flavorings like honey, cinnamon brown sugar, or even more delicious flavors.
Is spreadable Butter the same as Butter?
By definition, spreadable Butter means using only Butter and oil or margarine as ingredients. It is not necessarily a dairy-free option.
How do you keep Butter soft for spreading?
You can keep spreadable Butter soft for spreading by storing the Butter in the fridge.
Is spreadable Butter healthier?
It depends on the ingredients that you use. Some recipes call for Butter, salt, and oil. These are good for you, but check the ingredient lists for other fats and oils.
Some recipes call for canola or vegetable oil, which are both high in Omega 6 fatty acids. Omega 6’s are considered pro-inflammatory by many nutritionists, which means that they contribute to inflammation if consumed regularly.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Servings: 1
Is It Safe For Pregnant And Nursing Women?
This recipe’s ingredients are safe for pregnant and nursing women. Pregnant and nursing women need to stick with low-fat and low-sodium foods.
Can I Freeze And Store It?
Yes, you can. Just place it in an airtight container and place it in the freezer. You can use it within six months.
Spreadable Butter is a great way to add healthy fat to your diet without risking inflammation.
Spreadable Butter is an option when looking for a dairy-free and butter-free method of adding healthy fat to your diet. It is also perfect if you have a sensitive stomach, can’t tolerate dairy products, or are looking for an alternative that is great tasting and helps promote weight loss.