Taylor Swift Chai Cookies Recipe is the perfect way to bring a little bit of the singer’s home into your house.
The spice blend and juicy raisins in this recipe also complement each other perfectly, with a natural sweetness from the raisins balancing out the deep flavors in the chai spices. These cookies are delightfully soft and chewy, with a lovely rich flavor that you’ll soon find addicting.
What is Taylor Swift Chai Cookies Recipe?
Taylor Swift took that old 2009 sugar cookie recipe, mentioned adding chai spices and an eggnog glaze, hit publish, and made the most beautiful cookies in the land. My husband and I have been addicted since we first saw them online.
Taylor Swift Chai Cookies Recipe is a simple recipe that combines the flavors of chai spices and the sweet taste of dried raisins. The result is a soft, chewy treat that is melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
How To Make Taylor Swift Chai Cookies Recipe?
- 1/2 cup butter or shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chai spices
- 2 tbsp. water
- 5 oz. raisins
Chai Spice Blend
- 1 Tbsps. ground cinnamon
- 4-5 pieces of whole cloves
- 1-3 piece cardamom pods
- 1 Tbsps. ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp ground black pepper It is not hard to make the chai spice blend.
- Mixer or Food Processor
- Bowl for mixing and packing the ingredients
- Straws for cookies.
10 Easy Preparation Instructions For Taylor Swift Chai Cookies Recipe
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine your ingredients for the cookies: flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and chai spice blend. Mix the dry ingredients well with a whisk or stand mixer’s paddle attachment until everything is well combined.
Add half of your butter and its oil to this mixture and mix it with a handy whip until it is completely mixed in.
If your butter or shortening is cold, heat it in a microwave or stovetop. Use a kitchen thermometer to check its temperature. Work when it is warm, so its temperature doesn’t go down while you are working with it!
Prepare a baking tray by placing parchment paper on the bottom of your cake pan. You can use either aluminum foil or greased paper.
I prefer greased paper because it is easier to clean. Grease the paper well and set it aside.
Turn your mixer on medium-low speed and beat together your eggs and sugar. This process will take about two minutes, but do not rush it by turning up the power of your mixer’s motor, as this can make things go too fast!
Once your sugar and eggs are mixed in well, add your dry ingredients. Add the flour one by one, stirring to combine so that there are no clumps of flour left in the bowl.
Add the raisins and chai spice blend. Mix them with a rubber spatula or your mixer’s whisk attachment until they are evenly distributed through the batter, as shown below.
Drop cookie dough by the spoonfuls onto a greased pan and shape them into circular cookies. They should be about 2 inches in diameter.
Bake for about 8-10 minutes in the oven until the bottoms are lightly browned, and the tops of your cookies are golden brown.
Remove the tray from the oven and allow it to cool on a wire rack before moving it to an airtight container or your serving plate if you have one prepared.
When the cookies have cooled, you can add your glaze by gently drizzling it with a teaspoon, as shown below.
Start in the middle of one side of your cookie and work it towards the other to get coverage. Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts Of Taylor Swift Chai Cookies Recipe
Amazing Health Benefits Of Taylor Swift Chai Cookies Recipe
- Low fat, cholesterol, and sodium
- High protein, fiber, and carbohydrates.
- Rich in iron, calcium, and vitamin C.
- It contains a very good amount of iron that helps produce hemoglobin that transports oxygen throughout the body.
- It contains a good amount of fiber, which helps regulate digestion and prevent constipation.
- It contains a significant amount of calcium, which is good for bones and teeth.
- It contains vitamin C, which is good for the immune system.
- Chai spices are rich in antioxidants that protect cells from damage caused by free radicals in the body.
- It has an excellent source of protein that promotes muscle growth.
Best Serving Ideas Taylor Swift Chai Cookies Recipe
1. As a snack for children.
They will like it if they are not too old – because it is very sweet.
2 As breakfast in the morning.
3. As an ice cream on a hot summer day.
4. For the party, or a tea time party.
5. As a dessert at the end of a nice meal.
6. For birthday celebrations or any other celebrations.
7. With tea, for a nice afternoon chat with friends.
8. With coffee, to be a part of the morning and afternoon routine.
9. Anytime, at anytime, because it is very delicious and is a good choice. 10. You can add some red or green candies as decoration on the top of each cookie for a nice presentation on your plate or cookie jar.
How Long Will Taylor Swift Chai Cookies Recipe Take To Prepare?
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 12 minutes
- Ready in: 27-29 minutes
- Servings: 18
Is Taylor Swift Chai Cookies Recipe Safe For Diabetics, Heart, And Kidney Patients?
Yes, it is.
- For diabetes patients: no sugar; only sweeteners used.
- For heart patients: no cholesterol; only fat-free dairy products used.
- For kidney patients: low sodium.
Is It Safe For Pregnant And Nursing Women?
No, it is not. For pregnant and nursing women, avoid eating this before labor.
For baking and cooking, use medium-high heat as some ingredients can react to heat.
Can I Freeze and storeTaylor Swift Chai Cookies Recipe?
You can flash freeze and store the frozen cookies in a freezer bag or container. You can store it for two months.
Yummy! Taylor Swift Chai Cookies is one of the best recipes out there, and surely, everyone will love it as much as I do because they are just perfect.
From my own experience, I put this recipe to test one afternoon when I had a small break from my studies and some free time on my hands. After the first bite, I couldn’t believe that the cookies tasted so good; it was like a discovery.
I want to say that I love this recipe because I get a lot of energy from it. I recommend this recipe to everyone is one of my favorite recipes, and for sure, all of you will like it too, so please give this recipe a try and share your experience with me below in the comment section.